Do you want to know how to grow your YouTube channel to thousands of devoted followers? If you’re nodding your head and saying “yes,” this article is for you.
Let’s be honest: as a YouTuber, you didn’t start your channel with the intention of gaining only 10 or 50 subscribers, did you? Of course, you want thousands of subscribers who enjoy watching your content.
So, in this article, we’ll show you the best ways to get more YouTube subscribers – easily and quickly! So, are you ready to accelerate the growth of your YouTube channel? Coming next are a few hacks you can try right now to start, finally, growing on YouTube.
This article will teach you how to get more YouTube subscribers in 2021
1) Make use of “Power Playlists.”
Power Playlists are similar to regular playlists… but better. Power Playlists, on the other hand, are unique. Power Playlists are organized by outcomes rather than topics.
2) Videos Should Be Promoted On Your End Screen
Here’s the deal: the more people who watch your videos, the more likely they are to subscribe.
The question is, how do you persuade people to watch two, five, or even ten of your videos?
Simple: In your End Screen, promote another video.
3) Respond to ALL COMMENTS
This is one of the EASIEST ways to increase your subscriber base.
Indeed, according to YouTube’s internal data, there is a clear correlation between replying to comments and subscribers.
Most YouTubers, on the other hand, never respond to comments.
As a result, when you do, you immediately stand out. That is why you should try to respond to as many comments as possible.
(Especially if you’ve just posted a new video!)
4) Create a Fascinating Channel Description
Try to create a fascinating description for your channel. A small one-line description will not work. You should create an attractive description, describing your channel. It should attract watchers to subscribe to your channel.
5) Make Use of an Awesome Channel Icon
Your icon functions similarly to a custom thumbnail… for your entire channel.
That is why it is critical to use the proper one.
As a result, if you are a personal brand, use a high-resolution headshot.
If you’re a company channel, use a YouTube-specific version of your logo.
6) Create a Viral Channel Trailer
You’re probably aware that a channel trailer can assist you in gaining more YouTube subscribers.
Here, are strategies for creating a channel trailer that converts.
- Begin by stating your tagline.
Begin your trailer with the tagline for your channel.
- Limit yourself to 60 seconds (or less)
According to YouTube, shorter trailers convert the best
- Display your best work
Your trailer is an excellent way to promote your best content. That is why your trailer should include a 20-30 second highlight reel in the middle.
7) Make use of a YouTube SEO and Growth Tool
TubeBuddy will assist you in growing your channel from 0 to 4 million subscribers. You can optimize your videos for success on the YouTube algorithm by using its many features.
8) Discover how the YouTube algorithm works
Mastering the YouTube algorithm is the key to success on YouTube. You must not only create excellent content but it must also be optimized for the algorithm. If you understand how it works, your video views will skyrocket. Everything you need to know will be taught to you in this guide.
9) Keep an eye on your real-time views
Watching your real-time views after publishing a video is one way to see if your efforts are paying off. It is the most accurate way of determining whether or not a video is successful.
The only stipulation is that you have some subscribers. Not thousands upon thousands, but at least a few thousand.
10) Work on increasing audience participation.
Apart from the major factors mentioned above, there are numerous others!
Engagement is the most important secondary factor. You want your audience to be interested in what you’re saying.
The best ways to accomplish this are as follows:
- Requesting verbally from your viewers that they leave a comment on your video
- If your viewers enjoyed your videos, encourage them to share them with their friends!
- Make a point of reminding your viewers to subscribe if they haven’t already done so, as well as to click the bell notification icon.
- Upload videos on a regular basis and inform your audience about them so they know when they can watch!
- Pin your own comment to the top of the comments feed and ask your audience a question.
- Make a YouTube playlist for all of your videos. This way, they can continue to watch a specific series you’ve created.
- Add cards to your videos that appear on the top right of the screen.
That is it. Don’t forget to start implementing all these tips, so you can finally get out of the “no subs” zone and start growing your channel for good!